Revised Right to Know Law Effective April 14, 2010
Pennsylvania adopted Act 3 of 2008, Right to Know Law to take effective January 1, 2009. Townships are required to have the following information posted in the office and on their web sites, if applicable. Therefore, Center Township is providing this information to conform to Act 3 of 2008.
1. All requests for records should be made to:
Anthony A. Amendolea
150 Henricks Road
Butler, PA 16001-8472
Phone: (724) 282-7805
Fax: (724) 282-6550
9:00AM – 4:00PM Monday through Friday, except holidays
2. Any questions or appeals may be submitted to:
Mail: Office of Open Records
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225
Phone: (717) 346-9903
Web site: openrecords.state.pa.us
3. Center Township utilizes the Center Township Right-to-Know Request Form.
4. Center Township adopts the Center Township 2009 Right-to-Know Policy.
5. Center Township is required to follow the fees, which are adopted by Resolution, as established by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records.
6. Once a request is received by the Open Records Officer, a response on whether the request is available or denied must be made within five (5) business days. If the request is denied, the requestor has thirty (30) days to appeal to the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records.
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)